Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Birthcontrol Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Corrie Fitch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corrie Fitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birthcontrol Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
okay girls, here's one:I was 16 and my mom made me an appointment with this old old old hairstylist who didn't even try to cut my hair how I wanted it. Anyway, I watched as she teased my hair and sprayed it over and over with gallons of smelly, cheap hairspray. When she was done I was horrified to see my 16 year old face in the mirror framed with old lady hair. I meekly paid her and tried to drive home while laughing hysterically at my ugly granny hair. When I got home nobody was there. The fireplace was making a strange noise so l went to check inside to see what was wrong. Without thinking I opened the fireplace and my face was almost incinerated as I heard my hair and the hairspray sizzle in a ball of flame. Somehow the fire burned itself out and I cried in the mirror, realizing that not only had my hair burned, but also my eyelashes and eyebrows as well. I spent the evening sitting in the bathroom sink crying and trying to clip out all the singed patches of hair. I wound up painting on eyelashes and brows on my face. I went through the rest of the school year with birthcontrol hair. It taught me that no matter how bad things get, they can always get worse.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic