Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sometimes business, animals and hair don't mix

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sometimes business, animals and hair don't mix
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I was on a sales call. I was wearing a very nice long skirt that reach my ankles . I had a pair of expensive hoisery that felt like velour. I looked very professional. MY long hair reaches my waist and I tied it back with a barrette.I walked into the convenience store and started to study the stock that the owner carried before making my presentation. At this point I didn't see any creatures that I should have been cautious about. But then attackers are always hidden right ? lolAs I was slowing walking down the rows I was kicking my skirt because it was long and I couldn't help it but I didn't realize this was just too much for the attacker .Next thing I knew without any warnings this creature runs under my skirt and up my legs heading for my waist ruining my hosiery. The horror , the horror I spent $17.00 for this pair of hoisery etc. lol I being so shock and not knowing what the heck attacked me was trying to be quiet and brush down this creature to the floor.Okay the creature is on the floor and it is a kitten. Oh gee a cute little kitten that seem so harmless right ? Okay so I petted the crazy thing and kept walking and what happen? Yes the exact same thing. By that time I brush it down again and gave it the look of death etc. and what happen ?Well I thought it and I had this agreement about my skirtbut this time it run up my skirt on the outside ( why not the hosiery is ruinned right?) and up it went and started to bat my hair . By that time the owner only seen that scene.( thank goodness) and took the kitten off my back.Sometimes it tough to be professional and that is the story that I share with other reps for laughs .Diane
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic