Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

straight hair almost meant no hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
skaai View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: straight hair almost meant no hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I have natural wavy/easily frizz hair and always wanted straight silky hair. I have heard methods of rusking or straightening. Being tight on the budget but still want to be beautiful...I came up with a great idea of my own and bought myself a straightener kit from a grocery store intended for african american hair. I followed the instruction and began the process of becoming a gal with straight beautiful hair...exept it didn't turn out that way! When time came for me to rinse off the chemical...I noticed that my hair felt really weak and fragile as if it was going to fall off! I tried not to panic and finished rinsing and waited to see if my hair felt better when it's dry. Well, now my hair is straight, but had no body and looked like it was about to fall off! The ends were thin and lighter in color from being stripped by chemical. I had to run to a near by salon for a quick trim to get the ends repaired. Without a hair trim I was not able to comb through my hair at all. I'm still recovering from the bad decision...and now would never dream of having straight hair again!Related Link:Lavender Couch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic