Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lick to death and trap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lick to death and trap
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
One day I pulled up on my driveway and spotted my dog Daisy waiting for me . As I opened the car door and tried to get out of the car I couldn't move. Why? Because for some reason my hair manage to wrap itself around the seat belt. As I was trying to pry myself free, Daisy which is part poodle part terrier dog decided it was a good thing to really jump into the car with it's muddy paws and lick me. lol
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I read an article once that said that Crystal Gayle once got her long hair caught up in one of those retractible seat belts. They called the fire and rescue team in and it took the jaws of life to pry open the side of the car and free her hair.
:)
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> I read an article once that said that Crystal Gayle> once got her long hair caught up in one of those> retractible seat belts. They called the fire and> rescue team in and it took the jaws of life to pry> open the side of the car and free her hair.Thanks Tom for sharing that.Diane
Peta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
> One day I pulled up on my driveway and spotted my dog> Daisy waiting for me . As I opened the car door and> tried to get out of the car I couldn't move. Why?> Because for some reason my hair manage to wrap itself> around the seat belt. As I was trying to pry myself> free, Daisy which is part poodle part terrier dog> decided it was a good thing to really jump into the> car with it's muddy paws and lick me. lolThings like that happened to me always - the way i fixed it wasby cutting it all short - i love it now and agree withJenna - cut it all off, its great for me tooPeta
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic