Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blond no more

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pippi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pippi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blond no more
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> My sister had been dying her hair blond for about 6> months. We were invited to a friends swimming pool.> The father warned us that we should waite a while> because he had just added the chlorine. But sis never> did listen and dove right in - evidently right where> the concentration of chemicals were. After 15 to 20> minutes we noticed her hair was turning green. She> cried all the way home. Next day it was a trip to the> hairdresser - they cut it short and died it close to> the original color. She laughs about it today.When i was a kid, i grew up with a pool. Both my brother and i had blonde hair. It would always turn green after a month or 2 of summer fun. Mom would take us to a local salon and they would "de-green" it. I am not sure what was used, but it worked like a charm! No need to cut your hair!
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
My sister had been dying her hair blond for about 6 months. We were invited to a friends swimming pool. The father warned us that we should waite a while because he had just added the chlorine. But sis never did listen and dove right in - evidently right where the concentration of chemicals were. After 15 to 20 minutes we noticed her hair was turning green. She cried all the way home. Next day it was a trip to the hairdresser - they cut it short and died it close to the original color. She laughs about it today.
:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic