Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - At times never judge a person by their first impression
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

At times never judge a person by their first impression

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At times never judge a person by their first impression
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
I was on a sales call. I was preparing to meet with a important buyer that I never had the opportunity to meet before.It was extremely important that everything would go smoothly and very professional.As I walked into the boutique my hair got caught on a clothe rack by just passing by it and of course I had to pull my hair away from it.This attracted the sales clerk which thought this was funny.As the buyer came out from her office I was preparing my presentation. I started to unbutton my coat button's as I was talking to the buyer not really paying attention to any detail that might have happen on me. I quickly took off my coat and realized that my coat wasn't going anywhere because my hair wrap itself around a button which lock me in my coat.I struggle with the hair and the button and by that time the buyer was laughing so so hard . When I meet her once in while she still talks about it.At times we need to laugh at ourselves.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic