Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair as a snack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair as a snack
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
Recently we gained two new family members. One is a sheltie puppy and the other is a hand held cockatail.Well I cannot handle crying in the night so I brought the puppy in my bed the first night. Well NIkki ( licky ) depend who you ask in the family the dog's name ,decided not to sleep and was chewing on my hair all night. Gee and if that wasn't enough I woke up to a bird that decided to grome my hair like birds do.
dd View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
Diane,That was a memory jogger. My little brother had a cocker spaniel. When it was a puppy it used to love to attack my hair. Several times it got a grip on it when I was playing with it and would not let go. We finally decided it was attracted to the scent of my hair spray. I changed hair spray and / or it grew out of the bad habit.
etznab View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etznab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
I have waist lenght hair that my cat has always ignored - until now of course. I braided my hair in about twenty sections, with red beads at the end. Everytime I moved my cat was convinced this was a new toy and keeps trying to pounce on the beads. I didn't even know he could leap that high in the air to catch my hair. Once I took out the beads he went back to ignoring my hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic