Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAIR TOO DARK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aingealic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aingealic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIR TOO DARK!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
I used a Feria color called chocolate velvet on my natural med. brown hair and my hair turned jet black...help??!!! I don't want to damage my hair! The black looks so unnatural...I HATE it!!!! Apppreciate the tips!
Aingealic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aingealic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> I used a Feria color called chocolate velvet on my> natural med. brown hair and my hair turned jet> black...help??!!! I don't want to damage my hair! The> black looks so unnatural...I HATE it!!!! Apppreciate> the tips!
Cynthia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cynthia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
Aingealic,The great thing about Feria, is that you can colour right over it using another colour. My sister is the queen of hair dye. She does it all the time.If all else fails, ask the cosmetician at your local drug store, they are usually really helpful. If that doesn't work, there should be a 1-800 number on the box. Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic