Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meow and long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meow and long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
The other day my boyfriend mentioned that he needed a pet and that a cat would fit his lifestyle. Off we went to the petstore where they now have mix breeds for adoption.Well we couldn't pick a normal size cat. Heck no, this this must have had a mountain lion as grandpa, mabye a bobcat as his dad and maybe his mother was a long hair persian.Anyways he is the length of my older dog and probably a bit lighter in weight.Of course both of us not being cat owners for a long time didn't know what to expect and I being the animal lover was handed the cat to hold. Gee I was thinking please please don't rip my arm etc. But he is very gentle. Then we got in my car. I was holding him and he was so scard. I use my hair to cover him to that he wouldn't feel so scard and it come down.You try to drive a car , have a cat on your lap batting your hair and have it bounce around in the car meowing.Then when we arrived at my boyfriend's house this thing wanted to play tag.He is a very beautiful cat and he is 200% cat. He leaps in the air, bounces on us to play etc.
Carrie Anne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carrie Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
I have two wonderful cats (plus 2 dogs and a ferret), and one of the cats is obsessed with hair. She thinks humans are the dirtiest creatures alive. She gets up on the back of the wing chairs and bites my fiancee's and my hair while licking and cleaning it. She must just not like the smell of shampoo or something... It's funny until she accidently gets skin or gets her teeth tangled up in the hair.Great story Diane!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> I have two wonderful cats (plus 2 dogs and a ferret),> and one of the cats is obsessed with hair. She thinks> humans are the dirtiest creatures alive. She gets up> on the back of the wing chairs and bites my fiancee's> and my hair while licking and cleaning it. She must> just not like the smell of shampoo or something...> It's funny until she accidently gets skin or gets her> teeth tangled up in the hair.> Great story Diane!I also love your story Carrie AnnDiane from Canada
Anonomus View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonomus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
what does that have to do with hair horror stories?
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
> what does that have to do with hair horror stories?Why lets see. IN the description of this area it says that we can discuss funny stories etc. Not every story has to have a sad part to it. How about you? You don't like my post but I don't it anything from you Mr/Mrs/Mss/ ????
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
> The other day my boyfriend mentioned that he needed a> pet and that a cat would fit his lifestyle. Off we> went to the petstore where they now have mix breeds> for adoption.> Well we couldn't pick a normal size cat. Heck no, this> this must have had a mountain lion as grandpa, mabye a> bobcat as his dad and maybe his mother was a long hair> persian.> Anyways he is the length of my older dog and probably> a bit lighter in weight.> Of course both of us not being cat owners for a long> time didn't know what to expect and I being the animal> lover was handed the cat to hold. Gee I was thinking> please please don't rip my arm etc. But he is very> gentle. Then we got in my car. I was holding him and> he was so scard. I use my hair to cover him to that he> wouldn't feel so scard and it come down.> You try to drive a car , have a cat on your lap> batting your hair and have it bounce around in the car> meowing.> Then when we arrived at my boyfriend's house this> thing wanted to play tag.> He is a very beautiful cat and he is 200% cat. He> leaps in the air, bounces on us to play etc.HelloNice story, sounds like a normal cat. My cat has this tendency to wait till I am just about asleep and then reaches up between the headboard and mattress and yank. I will turn on the light and look down there and all you will see is eyes saying gotcha.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic