Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

knee length sucked into Vacume

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kricket Crowe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: knee length sucked into Vacume
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
When I moved to BC Canada, I stayed in a Hotel for a little spert..till I found an apt.Ok, well one morning the maid was at the door asking if I wanted my floor done. I'm like yes come on in...Here let me help you abit...LoLSo I starting moving things as she started coming in vacuming....Just pior to that....Waking up...Hair all heavy in Clamp... so you let your hair down...Knee Length Hair & Down,seeing where the maid was at & my shoe laces were all hanging out so I just went for them as she was vacuming... DUH.......Then BAMM before I knew it I was taken down to my knees!Going HUH HUG ....she's like sorry SoRrY...as she fiddled looking the switch ..then she PUlleD the PlUG..I am So SoRRY... I said just get my hair outta there with out having to cut any and you'll be OK!Time,... Patience...Determination, and not wanting to Cause Harm to someone....lol so to speak!She and I did it!..heheIt took an hour maybe abit more, before I was standing and free. Man oh Man...Girl was LucKyFor the next month or more I would have people in the placejust come up to me and say hey were you the one that got caught up in the vacum,.. lolStory of my life....ShiT HappEnS!lol many a more where that came from too...!Read 4 bloopers so far that I can totally relate too.Then decided to tell one of mine...Going back to read more...Good Day to All=PRelated Link:My homepage..My Art & picture of me
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> When I moved to BC Canada, I stayed in a Hotel for a> little spert..till I found an apt.> Ok, well one morning the maid was at the door asking> if I wanted my floor done. I'm like yes come on in...> Here let me help you abit...> LoL> So I starting moving things as she started coming in> vacuming....> Just pior to that....> Waking up...Hair all heavy in Clamp... so you let your> hair down...> Knee Length Hair & Down,> seeing where the maid was at & my shoe laces were> all hanging out so I just went for them as she was> vacuming... DUH.......> Then BAMM before I knew it I was taken down to my> knees!> Going HUH HUG ....she's like sorry SoRrY...as she> fiddled looking the switch ..then she PUlleD the> PlUG..> I am So SoRRY... I said just get my hair outta there> with out having to cut any and you'll be OK!> Time,... Patience...Determination, and not wanting to> Cause Harm to someone....lol so to speak!> She and I did it!..hehe> It took an hour maybe abit more, before I was standing> and free. Man oh Man...Girl was LucKy> For the next month or more I would have people in the> place> just come up to me and say hey were you the one that> got caught up in the vacum,.. lol> Story of my life....> ShiT HappEnS!> lol many a more where that came from too...!> Read 4 bloopers so far that I can totally relate too.> Then decided to tell one of mine...> Going back to read more...> Good Day to All> =PWow great story. So is that your top ten things you do in a motel room while waiting? just teasing
Kricket Crowe Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket Crowe Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> Wow great story. So is that your top ten things you do> in a motel room while waiting? just teasingLoLSorry been busy, just remembered about the message board.How time flys eh? heheUs Canadians.Top ten things I do with my hair .....or Top ten things I do in a Motel roomWhich do you wanna know......LoLNo matter what, either or... the hair would be in THERE!LoLBC Canada heretah tah 4 nowRelated Link:Kricket's Original Art
Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> LoL> Sorry been busy, just remembered about the message> board.> How time flys eh? hehe> Us Canadians.> Top ten things I do with my hair .....> or Top ten things I do in a Motel room> Which do you wanna know......LoL> No matter what, either or... the hair would be in> THERE!> LoL> BC Canada here> tah tah 4 nowLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic