Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

drill dellinquint....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ladonne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drill dellinquint....
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
I was working on the set for a school play...My hair is about half-way down my back; blonde waves, so I like to wear it down. I was lazily screwing together a platform, with my head tilted to one side, as it didn't take too much concentration accomplish the work I was doing.... and I went to lift my head up, and found I couldn't move it, and my drill had stopped. About 8 inches of my golden locks were wrapped around the inside of the drill, woven into the parts so that if I let go of the handle, I would have an electric screw driver hanging from my head. I immediately panicked, I knew the humiliation I was about to face..... I turned to show my friend sitting next to me; of course her eyes lit up and she suddenly fell over laughing.... So I called to a guy friend accross the room who I knew wouldn't be as cruel... It took him a good 20 minutes to unwrap my hair which by the end was covered in black grease. The worst part about it was when the teacher in charge of the play walked in while there were 5 or so people around my head, unwinding my hair from the drill.... She started laughing so hard, patting my head and telling me I looked like a scared little rabbit. Of course she then told my tech director, who told me a story about a girl who once painted her locks to the stage floor....Isn't it funny how other people's humiliation tend to make you feel a little better about your own pathetic situation?
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
A friend of mine and I were working on the set for a school play... and her hair was to her butt. We had just painted an entry way and we stopped to have a coke. You guessed it - she had sat on her hair - on the paint. When we got up it was a mess. Next day she had to trim about 8 inches off the bottom - it was hard as a rock.
:)
Kricket (Canada) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket (Canada) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> A friend of mine and I were working on the set for a> school play... and her hair was to her butt. We had> just painted an entry way and we stopped to have a> coke. You guessed it - she had sat on her hair - on> the paint. When we got up it was a mess. Next day she> had to trim about 8 inches off the bottom - it was> hard as a rock.Wow that is really too bad.....I know of times that I have gotten stuff in my hair......and was not in a place where I could wash it out right awaybut what I did do is just kept Brushing it and Brushing it.you don't want it to dry in one wet paint or what ever clump.Put anything...I would guess....oily ......peanut butter ......anything to just keep it moist till she could have gotten home then talk to Dad.....go to a store that sells paints and ask for help....Sorry to hear that one.Ouch.I would have stopped doing what I was doing and gone to take care of it Immed.!Not to leave it dry ....not good.Just had to say what I thought I would have done on that note.Kricket CroweRelated Link:My New Hair Site.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic