Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confession

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confession
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
Ive never told this story until now. There was a game we used to play called the "Drinking Party Game". From the title you can guess it involved drinking and doing various things depending on where your playing piece landed on the board, or the cards you drew for landing on certain squares. We had been playing for well over an hour, and I landed on a draw a card square. I had hidden a card in which I then palmed, and pretended to draw. It said "You just graduated barber school, practice on one of your friends". Thier was a woman there with long brown hair, curled, which was just below the middle of her back. I announced that I picked her, and there was a varied response. Some encouraged me, others said no. In the end it was decided that it should be allowed. I cut her hair almost up to her shoulders. She was pretty drunk, but knew what was happening. I would have cut it shorter if I thought I could have gotten away with it. I only saw her a few times after that, we never spoke. This is the first time I have repeated the story since it happened.
teena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
> Ive never told this story until now. There was a game> we used to play called the "Drinking Party> Game". From the title you can guess it involved> drinking and doing various things depending on where> your playing piece landed on the board, or the cards> you drew for landing on certain squares. We had been> playing for well over an hour, and I landed on a draw> a card square. I had hidden a card in which I then> palmed, and pretended to draw. It said "You just> graduated barber school, practice on one of your> friends". Thier was a woman there with long brown> hair, curled, which was just below the middle of her> back. I announced that I picked her, and there was a> varied response. Some encouraged me, others said no.> In the end it was decided that it should be allowed. I> cut her hair almost up to her shoulders. She was> pretty drunk, but knew what was happening. I would> have cut it shorter if I thought I could have gotten> away with it. I only saw her a few times after that,> we never spoke. This is the first time I have repeated> the story since it happened.
teena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
> Ive never told this story until now. There was a game> we used to play called the "Drinking Party> Game". From the title you can guess it involved> drinking and doing various things depending on where> your playing piece landed on the board, or the cards> you drew for landing on certain squares. We had been> playing for well over an hour, and I landed on a draw> a card square. I had hidden a card in which I then> palmed, and pretended to draw. It said "You just> graduated barber school, practice on one of your> friends". Thier was a woman there with long brown> hair, curled, which was just below the middle of her> back. I announced that I picked her, and there was a> varied response. Some encouraged me, others said no.> In the end it was decided that it should be allowed. I> cut her hair almost up to her shoulders. She was> pretty drunk, but knew what was happening. I would> have cut it shorter if I thought I could have gotten> away with it. I only saw her a few times after that,> we never spoke. This is the first time I have repeated> the story since it happened.you are evil.it seems like u enjoyed cutting that poor girls hair and it also seems like u got great pleasure retelling us how u victimized a human being.Your Karma is bad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic