Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

At it agien!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Coyote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At it agien!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
Well all I finally went blonde.I bleached,burnt,and cryed.It didn't turn out so bad.But now everyone I know wants me to go back black.So last night I dyed it.It has black,blonde and brown streaks.(Who knows?Maybe I can pass for one of those kids who can get away with it!)I have the second bottele on my hair now and have got 10 minutes to see if it worked.Wish me luck,I'm gonna need it!
"Hope is when we feel the pain that
makes us try again" -Chico Science
kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
woah your hair must be totally fried!
kerry wilson
Erin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
aren't you concerned with how much your damaging your hair? i have learned the hard way as you will. its actually better to get your hair professionally done. no more home dyes or whatever. and if you mite notice (if your trying to be in style i dunno, if you wanna be origional you go girl i guess) but right now the style is "au natural". girl just watch yourself and dont snag yourself a horror story like "my hair fell out" or "my hair broke off" cuz that would suck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic