Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wife gets haircut/Baby crys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dean View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife gets haircut/Baby crys
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
This has been a pretty hot summer, and my wife finally got tired of her waist length hair. After much discussion and thought, she went for a super short cut. She and I both really liked it and everything was fine until we got home. She picked up our 2-year-old son, he rubbed her head and said "Mommy---What ju do" and started crying. It took almost 2 days before he would have anything to do with her. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this?
Erin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
hey there. maybe you should explain to your son that nothing bad has happened to his mom. he might of thought that her hair was a part of her, and that someone had hurt her or he had thought that it actually wasn't his real mom (well he did say mommy what you'd do but it might have still scared the lil guy). just trying to help, erin :0)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic