Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White blonde racing stripe.....oops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White blonde racing stripe.....oops
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
Hello all!!I have had longish hair, usually about bra strap length my whole life. Well, a few days ago, I decided to take the plunge and cut it all off. So I went, and had it cut into a very short layered style, with the back razor cut. Looks cute, I guess. Anyway, I didn't really like the semi dark brown shade that it was, seemed so plain. SO, I ran out and got a frosting kit, which I have done about a million times over the years on my long hair. Everything was going as usual, but it took a really long time to take. Finally I was done and rinsed, and dried. WAY TOO LIGHT!!! But as I have been through that before I wasn't too worried. Then my boyfriend came over to look at it, he got to the back of my head, gasped, and quickly left the room. I ran to get a mirror....apparantly, the solution had leaked out of the cap and under the towel in the back, and I now have a perfect white stripe across the back of my head. I threw an ash blonde over the whole mess which helped even things out, but that stripe is there to stay earning me several nicknames at work, like Stripey, Daniel Boone (raccoon tail hat), amd so many others.But at least I don't have to keep looking at it since it's in the back, and it'll grow out soon enough, I hope.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic