Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Angry Hair Bet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kelli View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angry Hair Bet
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
Bet gone wrong...went from long and blonde to bald as an egg...and ex boyfriend got to do the honors...beat that?
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
Kelli,I sure can't beat that! Tell us more. What was the bet about and how did it feel to get buzzed? Got any before and after photo's?Tom
:)
Jdawg View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jdawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
> Bet gone wrong...went from long and blonde to bald as> an egg...and ex boyfriend got to do the honors...beat> that?Hey,Sorry to hear. Could you send me some pictures if any were taken.Thanks
Baldygrl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldygrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
> Bet gone wrong...went from long and blonde to bald as> an egg...and ex boyfriend got to do the honors...beat> that?OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, come on.Your name is Kelli, you are long and blonde and now "bald like an egg" - well, I think, you are too often on the Haircut Archive Homepage and read to much of the defem-storys there! For the next time:1. Be more creative2. Dont use Formulas wich normaly just the buzz-fans use. like Kelli, "bald like an egg", or, as a highlight "got to do the honors"3. We are not stupid (well, after I read the answers to your posting i must say: most of us are not stupid)4. If you need a place for your imagine, wrote a story and send it to the archieve.Baldygrl
kll View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
i suggest you get an attitude adjustment before you type any more rude, snotty comments.
kll View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
i suggest you get an attitude adjustment before you type any more rude, snotty comments.
Nancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
> i suggest you get an attitude adjustment before you> type any more rude, snotty comments.Her words are wrong, but i think, she says the right facts.Nancy
Nancy
chad View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
> Hey,> Sorry to hear. Could you send me some pictures if any> were taken.> Thanksi would like to see some pictures to if there were any?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic