Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Thread....Braiding Myself....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kricket (Canada) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket (Canada) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Thread....Braiding Myself....
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
Hello everyone,Wow.....about the Troll Alert Message.......But I am continuing one with a NEw Thread..ITS Time.lolWell I noticed a month or so ago ....How Long my hair was getting when............my daughter was not around to help me braid my hair....lolI could not get to the end of my hair without any help and my daughter was at school.....so as I was braiding my hair....I need help to get to the end and I laughed when I figured out how to do it on my own.......LOLI had to wrap my braid on a door knob....so I could Braid the last half that was left.LoLI laughed on that one.......heheITS Getting Long!lolWell thats just a new thread I wanted to start.Anyone else had to do this...>>?lolKricket Crowehttp://mypage.goplay.com/KricketCrowe/Different link then the one below......the one below is the new site that I built for just my hair and the hair lovers that have emailed me for more.SmileHope all had a great Halloween!KCRelated Link:My New Hair Site.....
Natty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
Great Site Kricket. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> Hello everyone,> Wow.....about the Troll Alert Message.......> But I am continuing one with a NEw Thread..ITS Time.> lol> Well I noticed a month or so ago ....How Long my hair> was getting when............my daughter was not around> to help me braid my hair....lol> I could not get to the end of my hair without any help> and my daughter was at school.....so as I was braiding> my hair....I need help to get to the end and I laughed> when I figured out how to do it on my own.......LOL> I had to wrap my braid on a door knob....so I could> Braid the last half that was left.> LoL> I laughed on that one.......hehe> ITS Getting Long!great site Kricket and lovely hair you have keep it up.> lol> Well thats just a new thread I wanted to start.> Anyone else had to do this...>>?lol> Kricket Crowe> http://mypage.goplay.com/KricketCrowe/> Different link then the one below......the one below> is the new site that I built for just my hair and the> hair lovers that have emailed me for more.> Smile> Hope all had a great Halloween!> KC
Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> great site Kricket and lovely hair you have keep it> up.
Kricket (Canada) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket (Canada) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
Thank youKricket Crowe> Great Site Kricket. Thanks for sharing the photos.Related Link:My New Hair Site.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic