Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halloween Hair Paint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kricket (Canada) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket (Canada) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halloween Hair Paint
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
Well all Halloween is over........I went out and bought some Blue Florescent Hair Paint.....and with my hair....virgin to Hair coloring and not much blow drying....except in our Cold Canada Winters......I figured I would try it out on just the bottom of my hair..WOW am I glad that I did.....DId it ever Dry out my hair like Big Time......!Glad I tested it before I just started spraying away.I also am glad that I read the directions Also cause I was going to just do some 3 curls with a curling Iron that I have had for 5 odd years and never used as of Yet!LoLBut the directions said.....not recommended to use with Curling Irons or Bleached hair....or Rollers etc. Along withNatural Blonde hair is susceptible to dyeing and not recommended. Staining may occur and Professional color stripping may become Necessary.Now that is crazy!!! That was enough to turned me off to go and do any more on my hair!Thank god for directions!LoLHopefully no one got messed up from this!Kricket CroweRelated Link:My New Hair Site.....
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
>>YOu are just too funny Kricket. I am glad you are having fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic