Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair can be a welcoming experience for a pet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair can be a welcoming experience for a pet
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
A few months ago a sheltie was sent to me . She had a very long journal, was hungry and needed to go outside. As we opened her crate she wanted to bite my other dogs. When she saw me she used her paw and pawed my long hair. For whatever reason that calmed her and now our fluff ball is a very good addition to our family.
Kricket (Canada) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket (Canada) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
Well hello Diane.......smiling......Her owner before you probably had long hair also....So you were a warm welcome to her eyes. She must feel and know hair is a natural thing.....and you sure have enough so she felt you were a safe natural person....So she knew she had to grow and addapt and deal with her new surroundings to stay with this Long Hair Natural Person...............Or she knew she would be on another long journey.!LoLTalk with you again soon.... my Canadian LHLSister.heheKricket Crowehttp://mypage.goplay.com/KricketCrowe/A few months ago a sheltie was sent to me . She had a> very long journal, was hungry and needed to go> outside. As we opened her crate she wanted to bite my> other dogs. When she saw me she used her paw and pawed> my long hair. For whatever reason that calmed her and> now our fluff ball is a very good addition to our> family.Related Link:My New Hair Site.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic