Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have the dress...now what about the hair???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kristen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have the dress...now what about the hair???
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
Hey Everyone,This year's homecoming is less than a week away, and I finally found the perfect dress...it looks like it could be from the 1700's....it is a shiny, satiny red that is very bright...it has a tight bodice with spaghetti straps and a poofy ball skirt. I have middle-back length,wavy, golden blonde hair that can easily go curly or straight. I have fair skin, and my hair really accents the dress (or so I've been told). Should I wear it up or down? or partially up? Could anyone give me suggestions as to something that would go with the style of the dress...but not too old fashioned...and could anyone possibly suggest make-up that would be flattering? Since I am blonde, should I go with red lipstick, or would that be too much? Any input would be appreciated...thanks!Kristen
Krystyna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> Hey Everyone,> This year's homecoming is less than a week away, and I> finally found the perfect dress...it looks like it> could be from the 1700's....it is a shiny, satiny red> that is very bright...it has a tight bodice with> spaghetti straps and a poofy ball skirt. I have> middle-back length,wavy, golden blonde hair that can> easily go curly or straight. I have fair skin, and my> hair really accents the dress (or so I've been told).> Should I wear it up or down? or partially up? Could> anyone give me suggestions as to something that would> go with the style of the dress...but not too old> fashioned...and could anyone possibly suggest make-up> that would be flattering? Since I am blonde, should I> go with red lipstick, or would that be too much? Any> input would be appreciated...thanks!> KristenI think for that discription that you gave was far enought infomation to say that you need to wesr your hair up. In a bun, mabey with those like dimonds that stick in your hair. It woould look great. And for the red lipstick its a must but not the same shade as your dress. A light red would do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic