Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big 80's "Mall Hair"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anne Marid View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Marid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big 80's "Mall Hair"
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
I'm surprised that no one mentioned this as a "hair horror"!I know that my hair style from 1989-1991 embarasses the heck out of me.I had Mall Hair. Really big Mall Hair. I have no idea why this hair style was so popular and for so long.. all I do know is that me and all of my friends had it. I easily went through a can of hairspray (Aqua Net Extra Super Hold) in a week! My bangs alone towered above my forehead at least 4-5" high, and they were stiff as a board. Every one always wanted to touch them because they couldn't believe how high and hard they were! I used to re-spray my hair all the time, there was a lacquer layer on the dash of my Mustang from all of the spraying!I won't even get started on the makeup I used to wear along with this "cool" hairstyle...Does any one else remember "Mall Hair?"
stein View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> Of course I can remember, I thought it to be a wonderful hairstyle, and now and then I still do !Stein
lola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
Why is it called "Mall" hair?
lola
korn_chick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korn_chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2000 at 1:21pm
You know, you're an idiot. What you put on the message board should be erased because it was just plain dumb. You totally wasted a good place for someone's REAL problems.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic