Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bathroom Hand Dryers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kricket (Canada) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket (Canada) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bathroom Hand Dryers
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
Ok NEW Danger Zone to watch for ...Girls and Ladies with Long Hair!OUCH!OK I went Xmas shopping today....was starving so I grabbed some Fries from Mac Donalds....I know not that good of food but it was just to get me home. So grabbed that and Milkshake....After all that shopping and got a long drive home..I went to the BathRoom!Bad Bad Bad...I washed my hands after and then went for them stupid blow machines!Beware....I had this woman next to me..drying my hands then my Hair got Yanked and I had my hands and face right next to the Drying Machine....I was wondering what the Heck Is Going on!It sucked my hair into the side of the machine!Yes It Did! I had to rip my hair out without really knowing what I was doing till I was done!The lady was saying.....Oh My God!I was like......It Just Ripped and Sucked my hair into the back of the Machine! Wow did the bathroom ever smell after that.She was like you should say something to someone about that..I said I just might do that. I did.There was a guy right out side the door and I told him you's should really do something about them Dryers..because ........yada yada yadaJust a new precaution ladies in the Ladies Room.WoW!Kricket CroweMany New pictures up on my new hair site.http://goplay.com/kcroweMy Art website.http://goplay.com/KricketCroweRelated Link:My New Hair Site.....
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
>Kricket that sounds like you went into one of those bathrooms from the X files!I would have had a bird.Are you okay? How is your hair?Diane>>>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic