Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get This Outta My Hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veronica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get This Outta My Hair!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
Hello, I have waist length hair that I have been coloring jet black for the last umpteen years. I am so sick of it, and really need a change. Unfortunately the color is permanant and although I haven't touched the ends of my hair in over 6 years,(just a touch up to the roots now and then) the color is still holding fast. I want to change this and go to a more of my natural color, a deep red. If I just wait for the black to grow out..it would be YEARS, because of the length. How can I get this out of my hair with out doing incredible damage??
darnleyj1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darnleyj1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2000 at 7:45am
unfortunantly there is no way to get it out of your hair without stripping it.which will cause damage.i love long hair and black hair myself.if you need any help washing it or anything else.like blow drying brushing conditioning.let me know i would love to give you a hand. james html
hairart View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2000 at 9:02am
Yes there is a product made by schwartzcoff called modulate . It is a color remover not a bleach. It leaves your hair in good condition. I have been using this product for at least 4 years and always get good results. It reverses the color process shrinks color molucule back down then it can come back out. it take out all artificial color and leaves the hair the color that the peroxide in the last color lifted, usually a golden color which at that level you would use one shade lighter than desired level of color to get exact color you want. IT CAN BE FIXED!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic