Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

good friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
porschelee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porschelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: good friends
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
I live the new cut. its just not what I had in mind.
Anonymous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
Do you like the new cut> My hair had gotten a little shaggy, the end where> split and I was in desperat need for a trim. But In> the salon we I worked so busy most of the time I had> to come in on my day off to get a trim.> But It was a slow day and no clients were in the shop,> I asked my friend Becky if she had time for a trim she> said sure, so I walked over to the shampoo bowl and> sat down. Beck shampooed quickly and with a little> conditioner we were done and on our way to the chair.> I sat down and started to blot my hair with the towl> becky grabed a cape and with a flick she had it over> my shoulders and aroud my neck. She asked me how much> to take off, and I told her just about an inch. As she> picked up a large pick and worked the tangels out> quikly. She then grabed a seven inch comb the type> (the you would use to cut hair.) And sectiond off for> the cut, she told me that she thinks I might need a> little more than an inch off, and she was right, going> from a level five to a ten with highlights can really> take a toll on your hair. The blow drying every day> didnt help eather. So I told her to just take what she> thinks it needed. Almost laughable now that I thihnk> about it.> Becky started to cut, as we talked about this club we> were going to this weekend, I payed no attention to> what she was doing and let her do her job, but she> just kept cutting.> My hair was not more than two inches above my waist> when we started and when she stoped it was at my bra> strap. I really dont think my hair was that damidged> but it feels real healthy now.
porschelee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porschelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
My hair had gotten a little shaggy, the end where split and I was in desperat need for a trim. But In the salon we I worked so busy most of the time I had to come in on my day off to get a trim.But It was a slow day and no clients were in the shop, I asked my friend Becky if she had time for a trim she said sure, so I walked over to the shampoo bowl and sat down. Beck shampooed quickly and with a little conditioner we were done and on our way to the chair.I sat down and started to blot my hair with the towl becky grabed a cape and with a flick she had it over my shoulders and aroud my neck. She asked me how much to take off, and I told her just about an inch. As she picked up a large pick and worked the tangels out quikly. She then grabed a seven inch comb the type (the you would use to cut hair.) And sectiond off for the cut, she told me that she thinks I might need a little more than an inch off, and she was right, going from a level five to a ten with highlights can really take a toll on your hair. The blow drying every day didnt help eather. So I told her to just take what she thinks it needed. Almost laughable now that I thihnk about it.Becky started to cut, as we talked about this club we were going to this weekend, I payed no attention to what she was doing and let her do her job, but she just kept cutting.My hair was not more than two inches above my waist when we started and when she stoped it was at my bra strap. I really dont think my hair was that damidged but it feels real healthy now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic