Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perm fallout

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boogkyusa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boogkyusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perm fallout
    Posted: January 28 2000 at 10:41pm
Well not that this is very funny but, i got a perm about 5 years ago and she burned my hair so bad it fell out. Ive have been having to do what ever i can to now hide the very thin hair that i have on my head. I now use bark eye shadow to cover my scalp, funny, yes but its starting to be exspensive and if it rains ..watch out lol.

If you have any new ideas that are waterproof please let me in on them :)
Thanks Renee
Aeva View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2000 at 4:51pm
Hello,
I've had lots of success with Thicker, Fuller Hair's Scalp Treatment. It's a serum that you massage into your scalp to stimulate growth. (I can totally relate - I tried a temporary hair colour in my jet-black hair: I lost half of my thick hair). This treatment has worked wonders for me, and it should work for you, too. Also, for stronger hair, try working warmed olive oil throughout your hair and scalp and leaving it in overnight. You'll notice your hair breaks less. I try doing this once a week. Anyway, the scalp treatment comes in 6 little green bottles, I really hope you get it. There's also a new line by Marc Anthony, called Forever Long. The hair grows in really strong and healthy.
Best wishes,
Aeva
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic