Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

just some Ugly @$% Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stacey Rene`e View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Rene`e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just some Ugly @$% Hair
    Posted: February 02 2000 at 1:28pm
Well im alot older now so my hair is fine now.
but when i was younger i had a thing with shaving like the back of my hair! like in 4th grade i had extrealt short hair and then i permed it!! BAD MOVE DONT DO THAT!!!!!!! then in 6th grade I had long hair and i shaved the back i looked like a frikin Dyke man it was ugly!! but now im 15 and my hair is fine so dont think im nasty or anything i have nice long hair now
korn_chick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korn_chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2000 at 1:31pm
Her hair is really pretty. Its got blonde highlights in it and its sooo cute when she curls it. She's not nasty or nothin. Our Friends used to say that she looked like Britney Spears, god help her. She doesn't tho. She's her own person. And im 16 years old for all of those who wanna know!
janis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2000 at 8:48pm
Uh... you guys are like weird!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic