Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Goddess33078 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goddess33078 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Help!
    Posted: February 18 2000 at 12:24am
About 2 months ago I had my short, layered hair permed (with the hopes I achieving a nice bouncy, wavy look). The stylist rolled my hair on white perm rods. Well, to make a long story short, the curls are tighter than I hoped they'd be. I had hoped that over time they would loosed up, but it still isn't what I want. What options do I have now? Re-perm my hair? Is there a way to loosen up my perm? A better way to style? I so appreciate any help you guys could offer. Thanks in advance :)
ddtol@aol.com View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddtol@aol.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2000 at 3:19pm
Hello,
I hope this is of some help to you. You can go to most any beauty supply and purchase a perm straightener. If you dont want to straighten your hair all the way leave it on for a shorter amount of time. Follow all other directions according to the manufacturers directions.Be very sure you shampoo and condition your hair with a salon quality product, to achieve the best results in your hair condition:0) Good Luck!
dmast50409 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmast50409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 12:15am

You can either blow dry your hair as straight as you can get it, and them curl it with a jumbo iron or set it in large curlers when it's wet and get a smoother curl. Or you can re-perm with a very mild acid perm, in larger rods. Since it is already processed hair, it might take just under 10 min to take. Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic