Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ruined hair because of perm: PLEASE HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
=Nautical Nymph View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote =Nautical Nymph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruined hair because of perm: PLEASE HELP!
    Posted: February 18 2000 at 2:33am
I am very very bummed. I had this great dyed red hair and this beautiful perm that was just right, but it was dying to I decided that, well, sense the last one was just great I figured I could do another and revive it. (It had been several months.)

So I re-permed and this time I used spiral rods. I have shortish bangs, and about shoulder length hair. It was a totally messed up 'do and I am so bummed! I look so horrible, my bangs kinda stick out to the side and my other hair would be ok but my bangs are just horrible. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I havent a clue how to fix them. Any ideas?!?

~Phedra
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2000 at 8:45pm
I have a question first, do you use mousse or gel? If so your on the right path to getting your hair to perform for you. If your bangs are the problem, I would suggest that you straighten them with a curling iron, the larger the iron the straighter the hair will be, then style as usual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic