Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED: Claudia Schiffer's hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cute_Blonde View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cute_Blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED: Claudia Schiffer's hair!!
    Posted: April 19 2000 at 10:49am
Hey ppl! Im new to the forum and Im looking for some advice.
I absolutly LOVE the color and shine of Claudia Schiffer's hair! I have blonde hair myself and its decently shiny, but I want like MEGA WATT SHINE! And how can make my hair like claudia's with damaging it?? I don't want to go permanent tho. Someone told me a tempororary rinse would do great. If so which brand makes the best? Thanks alot! Bye*
HairBrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairBrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2000 at 11:26am
If your hair is as light or lighter you can use a good semipermenent color and get alot of shine added. You can even find clear to just add shine without tone. Also try a spray on shine product ( alittle goes a long way when you use it on damp hair before styling)
Cute_Blonde View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cute_Blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2000 at 5:23pm
Thanx Hairbrains! Ill try it! Thanx 4 the advice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic