Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

perm woes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
misschanelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misschanelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: perm woes
    Posted: May 18 2000 at 8:07am
I got a perm done and they did it differently than usual, they did it piggy back style. The next day my med. length hair was fried and the curls were coming out. The top was a bit curly than the middle was straight and the bottom was wavy. It also took out a lot of color on the ends and so my hair is very light brown on the ends and the top is dark brown.
For the first week I scrunched it with gel to make it kinda work, but now I just can't deal with it. There is a lot of breakage and tangles, the moisture is gone of course.
I need help deciding wether I should just chop it all of and start again or if I should just take the time to deep condition it every day? The thing is I love long hair and that was my goal these past two years to grow it, now I'll have to start all over again!
Please help me,
Is it possible to condition and nuture my med length frizz to health?????????????
Thank in advance!
Cm
HairBrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairBrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2000 at 8:24pm
Usually once fried by a perm its fried until it is cut off.
Sorry for the bad news!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic