Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair now copper,,,,Help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
codybean View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote codybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair now copper,,,,Help please
    Posted: August 10 2000 at 9:31pm
Hello,
On 8/9, I had my whole head dyed for the first time in my life. I have (or should I say had) medium brown hair with light red and blond highlights. I had been foiling my hair for more light highlights but it got to the point that the bottom of my hair, it is shoulder length and blunt cut, became very light. Almost white. I decided to try to dye it back to my natural color. I thought this would have been easy for the colorist considering she had 4 inches of root to work with! Anyway, she dyed my hair and it is not brown but with copper highlights. Now to some of you, this may sound pretty but to me, it is horrifying. My feeling now is to go into Boston and have a hair colorist on Newbury Street fix this. Has anyone every had to have their color fixed and does this sound like a hugh job. I am very upset and cannot stop looking at my hair. My husband thinks it looks wonderful but I just want the red toned down. Please help because as they say, misery loves company and I really need to be reassured that this can be corrected.
Thank you,
Andrea
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic