Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - L'Oreal Super blonde's turned my hair yellow! Help!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

L'Oreal Super blonde's turned my hair yellow! Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cathy_A View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L'Oreal Super blonde's turned my hair yellow! Help!
    Posted: September 02 2000 at 5:55pm
Hi guys,

I've got naturally light/mid brown hair, and fancied going blonde, so I tried a few of the colours on strands that lift colour a little, and none went light enough, so I got some prelightener, and used that.
My hair's light now, but it's very orange yellow in some lights, and is still not light enough.
How can I make it a light, but natural blonde?

Thanks guys,

Cathy
JchrisB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JchrisB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2000 at 7:20pm
Go to a wal-mart and get this substance called Sun in or a touch of sun. They both work. They are a spray bottle and you spray it in your hair and go out in the sun and then it is a blonde
migoya View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migoya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2000 at 11:56pm
You will need a toner, call a salon and make an appointment for a toner service.
You may even need a bit of corrective coloring to lighten places that are orangy or to overall lighten so it can be toned to a color your looking for..
gigi7491 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigi7491 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2000 at 3:40pm
o.k...here's my opinion...may not be correct...but I have had to do it before! It worked for me....First bleach your hair out....as light as you can...purchase a color compatible with your natural tones (or it won't work)....for instance...my hair has ash undertones so I stick to ash tones or it will turn my hair orange...yellow...even greenish tone when I tried to go red...the key is to find a nice blonde color that conforms with your natural tones!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic