Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want my natural color back!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Frizbons View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizbons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want my natural color back!!!
    Posted: September 17 2000 at 12:48pm
Hi....my natural color is medium brown. I dyed my hair with a permanent color. The Color is Black. I want my hair back to my natural color. How can i do this?. or what should i do?

Thanks
forest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2000 at 7:37pm
Hi Frizbons:

You are in need of what we call color correction. I really wouldn't consider doing this at home because it is a very difficult procedure. You will need to have the salon remove the black dye from your hair and then re-tint with your natural color. Please believe me when I say you need to have this done professionally. You should probably call a couple of salons and even a beauty school to get some price comparisons. Good luck. Forest
123Long View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2000 at 1:30pm
Hi,

I had medium brown hair and used Nutrisse Cinnamon Stick. My hair became black with purple highlights. I then used a color remover, mixed heavily with water. It didn't lighten my hair, but did turn the purple more copper colored. I would like to know if I can still have the color removing process done at a salon, what it entails, and approximately how much it costs. I had a perm in January. I would consider my hair to be porous and dry, but not breaking or splitting.

I've had semi permanent dyes put on at a cost of $80. My hair is almost bra length and thick.
123long View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2000 at 5:35pm
It's breaking off now! Two days later.

I am very sad.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic