Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

haircut from hell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mmh87 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmh87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: haircut from hell
    Posted: October 16 2000 at 5:14pm
it was the day b4 school pictures last year and oh my god. my mom said my hair looked bad, so she took to the scissors herself. I had long brown hair, like below my shoulders a few inches, i personally thought it was great. well my mom was sitting there cutting away, as i'm lookin the hair she's cutting off is getting longer and longer and longer. one pice was 7 inches!!!!!!!!!! all of a sudden she stops and says "oh you look so mature!!" well she dries it and then i look, i had a haircut above my chin! the worst part was that she didnt ask me and she thought i looked great! i couldnt believe it, never in my life did i have short hair. just because of that i went to bed crying my eyes out. she came to wake me up the next morning- school picture day and she put rollers in it, my hair was never that short and it was really short after she curled it. i almost wasnt allowed to compete in the dance competition bcuz i couldnt put my hair into a bun.

girls -go professional
gadzooks_gurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadzooks_gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2001 at 8:37am
Reply to message: 7.738.1
that souns nice though.....
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2001 at 2:23pm
That is terrible. I`ve had long hair all my life-between midback and waist length and my mom may not always like it long but she knows that at 19 I`m old enough to decide for myself how I want my hair. I hate mom`s that don`t believe in the freedom of choice and I`m so glad my mom`s kewl.
Once i know who I`m not then I`ll know who i am. ~alanis morissette~
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 6:45pm
Reply to message: 7.738.1
Stories like this always get to me. Like, your parents always want you to respect them, then they go and do something like this. What is one supposed to make of it?Girl, I guess you have just learned one of life`s lessons. Like the great poet Philip Larkin said; "They f*** you up, your mom and dad, they don`t mean to but they do."
phil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic