Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flowbee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MichelleD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichelleD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flowbee
    Posted: October 23 2000 at 7:56pm
I still cant believe I was so stupid. My girlfriend's Mom had ordered this flowbee awhile back I guess, and it was collecting dust in the closet when we stumbled across it while looking for another tennis racket. Well, I continued to look for the racket, while Amy was busy playing with this thing. She was so hyped on wanting to use this thing, that I stupidly agreed to let her "trim" my ends and bangs. She promised me she would be real careful, and that it was impossible to cut more than you wanted. Well, to cut to the chase, while trimming my the back of my hair, she had a hard time getting it even. I should have stopped there, but she kept going back over it trying to make the back straight. My hair was a good 8-10 inches past my shoulders. Since this thing sucks up your cut hair, I couldn't tell how much she had really cut. Finally, after getting more and more nervous, I got up to check it out in a mirror. She had cut parts of it to almost shoulder length. I had to go out and get my hair fixed. Thank God she didn't decide to start on the bangs or who knows what might have happened. Well, I didn't talk to her for over a week, but Ive calmed down a lot now, but I will leave the haircutting up to the pros from now on!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic