Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celine Dion - the ultimate hair blooper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celine Dion - the ultimate hair blooper
    Posted: November 16 2000 at 12:02am
Is Celine Dion the hair blooper of the year?
jbambas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbambas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2000 at 9:59pm
I'm originally from Florida and your voting balot has me completely confused. Oh ! My fault. That's not a balot that's the post it I left on my screen reminding me to take my meds again.

Just kidding. But yes I do agree with you on hair blooper of the year.
jbambas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbambas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2000 at 10:02pm
I'm originally from Florida and your voting balot has me completely confused. Oh ! My fault. That's not a balot that's the post it I left on my screen reminding me to take my meds again.

Just kidding. But yes I do agree with you on hair blooper of the year.
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2000 at 1:57pm
Unless she has extraordinarily fast-growing hair. {grin}

Jennifer
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2000 at 12:40am
Amazing! Is there a photo somewhere of this phenomenon?
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2000 at 4:54am
Celine definately went for a change, but I think she looks great. She wanted something more fun and easy going and that is what she got.
Jen :-)
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2000 at 10:28am
Reply to message: 7.777.1
This is not a comment on what I think of Celine Dion`s haircut, but rather a question for JenDoesHair regarding your comment, "she wanted something more fun and easy going..."

Do you know for a fact that this was Celine Dion`s motivation for her haircut, or are you just hypothesizing or politicizing?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2000 at 1:52pm
Reply to message: 7.778.1
Not that my opionon was asked, but she did whack it all off for convenience (according to her). It was part of her whole "dropping out of the public eye for a year" plan. She said would swim a lot and the short cut was easier.

For what it`s worth, she`s started growing it back. It`s currently in a really awful looking bob at about mouth/chin length.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2000 at 5:50pm
Reply to message: 7.782.1
Hi JerkyFlea,

Thanks for the clarification. So I guess it would be true to say that her motivation was "easy going." Don`t know if (for her) the "fun" description applies. Any idea if part of her motivation was to eliminate damage caused by the attachment of the hair extensions she wore? (no idea if that was so, just wondering if). Thanks.
Randy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2000 at 1:24am
Have we forgotten the PREGNANCY?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2000 at 8:11am
Are you saying that a pregnancy requires a woman to hack off her gorgeous hair? I thought that only happened after the baby is delivered. Sorry, her haircut bites.
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2000 at 7:25pm
Reply to message: 7.798.1
Could anybody provide a picture URL so i can see what it looks like?

thanx
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic