Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair toner question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jessicac View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair toner question
    Posted: November 20 2000 at 5:02am
I have light brown hair wavy hair. I went to a salon and they put a hair toner on my hair which was supposed to add
shine and "enhance" my natural color. I now have dark brown hair which I hate. How can I get back to light brown?
Capelli View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2000 at 1:16pm
I had a similar experience. When you say "toner" I'm assuming this is a color enhancer that will eventually wash out of your hair. If that's correct, and you can't wait for it to wash out on its own, try using Prell shampoo. It's amazing how that stuff will wash out unwanted temporary color--in fact, it has developed the reputation for being able to do just that. It will take using it a couple of times, but it will speed up the process of getting that darker color out. This shampoo is pretty drying on the hair--I would never use it except for this purpose. I couldn't stand my dark brown hair after my stylist used a toner on me, and the Prell really worked to get it out much sooner. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic