Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - All Hail Beautician Kristin Baldwin of Colorado for making me blonde again!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Hail Beautician Kristin Baldwin of Colorado for making me blonde again!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blondi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Hail Beautician Kristin Baldwin of Colorado for making me blonde again!!!
    Posted: December 19 2000 at 1:16pm
Well, It happened. I was an awful shade of rasberry black, and gold and white....(see my previous post), and with my PREVIOUS hairdresser avoiding her mistake, I ventured out and found the Queen of colour, Kristen Baldwin of Just in Style, (www.justinstyle.com) littleton, Colorado.
She used modulat (by Schwartzkopf) to remove what she called a `lovely` shade of cherrywood(!!) and then added several other tints so that, in the next four hours with this amazing person I became my natural golden/tobacco blonde! I`m resting my hair until next month before I start adding highlights, but at least I am no longer afraid to leave the house. I actually have my natural colour back. And my hair is soft and shiny. Unbelievable.
Kristen...your a star!!!
blondiwannabe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic