Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my stupid boyfriend and his fetish...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my stupid boyfriend and his fetish...
    Posted: December 20 2000 at 12:11pm
im ally im 22-i have a boyfriend for 4 years now (sean) he has a hair cut fetish he loves buzzed hair i had long hair to my mid-back its was dyed bright red streaks and was brown (im into lip rings etc ok?) anyway we usually reant rooms at motels to do our business and i hate them i thin k they are dirty but their is always peolpe around (in our houses) so its worth it
anyway on saturday he told me hed rent a really nice room at a nice hotel if i let him cut my hair finally
so like a jerk i did i always wear my hair down so he wanted to buzz the back of my neck with clippers and when i wore my hair down you wouldnt see it besides i thought it would make my hair look thinner
i told him ok he could buzz the bottom 3 inches off but not bald he agreed hed use a guard comb
well we got a really nice room and we did our duty then before we took a shower he begged me , he brought his clipper i said go for it but not bald!!! and no higher than 3 inches he began buzzing and he was enjoying it sooo much i had never ever seen him look or act like this alot of hair was on the floor in the bathroom i felt what he had buzzed and i looooved it he begged for more so i agreed i said he could do it one comb guard shorter but he said no i mean more hair i thought about for about 10 minutes and i told him sean im might do something for you but you have to promise to still love me and to stay out of the bathroom untill i tell you to come in and then ill let you know if you can cut it higher.
he didnt realize i loved the way it felt and looked and i was planning on buzzing alot more myself i turned the shower on so hed think i was in there and i took the clipper and turned it on i stood there for like 2 minutes with it in my hand and thought should i? then in a moment of what must have been complete insanity i moved it from my bangs back and a huge glob of hair fell on the sink i kept doing it and doing it till it was all off i looked like a little 5 year old boy with earrings my hair was gone i cried to sean to come in when he came in he almost fainted he said what the hell did you do?
i said im sorry im sorry im sorry he just hugged me and said he was sorry but he told me i had never ever looked cuter than at that moment HE LOVES IT I HATE IT
ill never ever do anything like that again so i told him he better enjoy every second of it need less to say we went to the wig store in the mall harldy anyone knows all they think is i cut bangs and dyed it back to brown cuz my wig has bangs its not that bad though it feels totally awesome taking showers nowand i do look kinda cute but let me warn any of you you need to be slim for this cut like me cuz it adds like 20lbs anyway he is happy like you cant imagine his sister said itll take like 2 years to grow out i just cant wait till i can get a chin length bob ill be happy then
but he loves it and i love him so it makes it all the bette-ally dont buzz yer hair :)
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2000 at 5:48pm
Reply to message: 7.814.1
There`s a guy just in the "personals" column with a similar fetish. Are you by any chance related? I think we should be told. Anyway, sounds like you didn`t mind it really. There are loads of YAHOO clubs for hair fetishists that might interest you more.
phil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic