Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bangs way too short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bangs way too short
    Posted: December 28 2000 at 8:45am
on christmas my cousin came over she got bangs a month ago and i saw them for the 1st time and they looked cool so i wanted them we have like the same hair its cut under my chin all around she cut her own bangs i wanted her to cut mine she said she would and we did but she cut them too short when i dried them they were so high what can i do?
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2000 at 4:49am
Reply to message: 7.818.1
Nicole,
As much as I hate to say it, I don`t think there is much you can do but let them grow out and try to be a bit more careful if you cut them again in the future. Best wishes.
Karen Marie Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Marie Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2000 at 11:18am
Reply to message: 7.819.1
Hi Nicole,

I agree with John. Not much you can do at this point.

However, since your bangs are so short, now is the time to play up your eyes. I am not sure of your age, but if you do already wear makeup now is the time to really focus on your eyes since the short bangs will draw immediate attention to your peepers.

I remember when Ally McBeal had super short bangs. They really played up her eyes and it looked cool, at least in my opinion. :-)

You can also use a temporary straightener on your bangs to get max length and blow dry on a slow, cool setting to let the hair dry as long as possible.

Thats about it though. The good news is that bangs do grow. In fact, my grow way too fast because it seems like I am always needing a trim. :-)

Happy New Year to all.

Karen
Nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2001 at 7:54am
yall be happy to know my bangs are ok now!!
they look really good today i have let them grow back and now they are a tad bit above my eyebrows i re-cut them to make them nice and straight i plan on keeping them for a while im wondering if i should go shorter with my hair??? its a lil past my chin now maybe bringing it up to my earlobes whacha think????
CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2001 at 9:57am
Reply to message: 7.876.1
Hey,
I definitely think you should cut your hair shorter. As a matter of fact, on the internet I found the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haircut. It is an angled bob that starts at a little shorter than midcheek and angles back at the top of the ears and really high in the back. This is the best haircut I have found in awhile. I think that your short bangs would be simply beautiful with this haircut. If you want more info on the cut reply back and let me know. Your super straight bangs would be great with this cut. I will log on agin after while and see if you responded.
cj
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2001 at 5:07pm
Reply to message: 7.877.1
Hi, could you send me the link to this picture? I would really like to see it!!!!!! Thanx, Sarah
Sarah Brooke
Nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2001 at 11:28am
where is the pic located id looove to see it im really gonna cut it soon
BabyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 3:10pm
Nicole I agree wit everyone else. Getting your hair cut would be soooo cute! :) I hope it turns out good
*Come on Shorty if you think you can roll
wit an iced out playa ballin outta control*
Nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 10:45am
ok everyone,
i had my hair cut VERY short on saturday and i love it
i had it all cut one length to like my earlobes and i had below in the back shaved short i really love it he she also re-cut my bangs they are super straight a lil above my eyebrows im
sooo in love with my new hair
thanks for all your help---NICOLE
TF View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2001 at 12:38pm
Oh my god, bangs are so cute. I took the plunge last august and then decided to keep them permanently....But be in mind, not all people like them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic