Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aaaack! Burned my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
16Months View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 16Months Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aaaack! Burned my hair!
    Posted: June 10 2001 at 4:25pm
Help! I just got a shoulder length layered cut (the shortest layer is at the bottom of my nose). I was blow drying it yesterday and sprayed hair spray a BIT too soon... I burned off a half inch wide section of hair... it`s only an inch long! I`m getting married in 16 months, how long will the scorched piece be by then? For now, I can hide it within the rest of my hair but how long will I have to wait for it to be "all better"??
Henrike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2001 at 7:21am
Reply to message: 7.968.1
quote:

16Months originally wrote:
Help! I just got a shoulder length layered cut (the shortest layer is at the bottom of my nose). I was blow drying it yesterday and sprayed hair spray a BIT too soon... I burned off a half inch wide section of hair... it's only an inch long! I'm getting married in 16 months, how long will the scorched piece be by then? For now, I can hide it within the rest of my hair but how long will I have to wait for it to be "all better"??

hair grows 9 mm a month, so in 16 months time it will be about 14 cm, permitting that you`ll be really careful with it... (no wet combing, remove split ends etc.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic