Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - OK, The Best product You've Ever Used and Why???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OK, The Best product You've Ever Used and Why???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Laura Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 2:30pm

The best products by far are the discontinued Loreal Artec Pure Hair products, which have been discontinued.Cry I absolutely love them! Does anyone know of a website that sells these discontinued products? I used to be a manager at Ulta,& I unfortunately did not buy these products up when we were marking them down due to the discontinuation. I ordered 6 bottles of the Rosemary Shampoo and 6 Bottles of the Chamomille(spelling) Conditioning Balm when it had been discontinued for a while & payed like $20 for each & have been completely out for a while! I cannot find them anywhere & even Aveda's similar products do not compare to the PureHair products! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 5:11pm
Nioxin. I love the body it gives me!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic