Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wedding hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wedding hair
    Posted: January 14 2000 at 10:43pm
How long is your hair? If it is medium or long, a french twist w/ tendrils hanging down always looks feminine & pretty.

Congratulations on the wedding---and if I may offer some advice---make sure to enjoy yourself that day! I tended to stress out over everything and I honestly don't think I remember anything until we were driving away from the reception hall! If I had to do it over again, I would step back, take in the scenery and enjoy all of the family & friends that are celebrating with you. Best wishes on a happy & long marriage!
lauralu View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauralu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2000 at 12:43pm
Can someone suggest anywhere to look for hairstyles for my wedding? I have really curly hair that I DON'T want straightened for my wedding. I also don't want huge hair. I can find any hairstlyes I like on the Internet. any suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic