Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom
    Posted: January 15 2000 at 1:31am

Hi,

I just published an article with several updos ideas for curly hair. You can read the article at:
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip321.htm

A very hot look right now is where hair textures are mixed and straight hair is mixed with curly hair. So you can smooth the front of your hair back into a ponytail and either tie with a hair friendly elastic or a series of little bobbie pins. Then let the curls flow out at the nape of your neck. This looks very pretty.

You can also go with a simple but elegant tiara and smooth the top of the hair and pull your curls into a soft knot on top of your head.

Hope that helps. Also, the Hair Boutique has tons of articles on Updos and Prom styles. Check them out.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
HCook View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HCook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2000 at 10:43pm
Hi,
My high school prom is coming up, and I am in dire need of a really neat, and convienent hair-do. I have curly brown hair that is about medium length, with no bangs. Please respond if you have any suggestions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic