Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New styles for curls??!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zee_M View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zee_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New styles for curls??!!
    Posted: January 15 2000 at 3:50am
Does anyone know of good new hairstlyes for curly hair?
I want to go shorter than i am, it's shoulder length or so, i'm at a total loss? help!
Lindsay
hairrepliar86 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairrepliar86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2000 at 7:20pm
Ok for curly hair I find that shoulder length or chin legnth depending on thickness is the best style but if you want a nre do try goin with a ponytail and add a few hair gems or butterflies to really make your hair stylin. also maybe jus leave it down and add a few accessories, ones I like to reccomend are : Hair gems, Butterflies, Glitter clips, or bobypins with glitter or gesigns on them
sincerly
Sara
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2000 at 4:51pm
Hi,

There is a brand new article on the front page about long, thick curly hair styles and there are several photos of styles for curly hair as well as photos. There is also an article on updos for curly hair and an article on Ringles go wild.

Check out:
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip481.htm
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip473.htm
http://209.237.159.2/tips/tip321.htm

Two more articles on curly styles for short and medium hair are almost ready and should be published in the next few days.

Hope that helps. There is also a section on Hair Boutique devoted to curly hair info.

Best wishes
Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
burn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2000 at 6:45am
hello

how can i make my thin srands curls look healthy?

shiela
Flojoy33 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flojoy33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2000 at 12:57pm
Hi! I have so much trouble finding new things to do with my hair. I usually stick it in a ponytail, but I want to get something different. I do a alot of active things so I cant were my hair down very often. Any ideas?
Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2000 at 10:52am
i found going for a shape at the front added an illusion of short hair without chopping the whole lot off!!!!

adding chunky layers around my head roughly to below my ear made the curls sit on each other, although too shorter layers will make it bush out.

try it, i'm sure that you will like it, and if u don't it is really easy to straighten, so you have nothing to lose really.
(i recommend babyliss straight and shine plus)
Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2000 at 10:52am
i found going for a shape at the front added an illusion of short hair without chopping the whole lot off!!!!

adding chunky layers around my head roughly to below my ear made the curls sit on each other, although too shorter layers will make it bush out.

try it, i'm sure that you will like it, and if u don't it is really easy to straighten, so you have nothing to lose really.
(i recommend babyliss straight and shine plus)
bright & tight View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bright & tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2000 at 11:34pm
Try an A line haircut for your curly hair.

Signed tight and bright.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic