Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julia Roberts ringlets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julia Roberts ringlets
    Posted: February 03 2000 at 1:57pm
I have long straight hair.
To get long ringlet, I use a small barroled curling iorn
aply mouse or hairspray to each patch of hair as I roll.
Wrap hair around the with mouse on it. wait to the count of 10 and let ringlet drop. Let cool. Continue to do whole head. Srpay like hair spray... finger hair do not come out.
Works for me. I hope this works for you.
Robin
Tommygirl00 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommygirl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2000 at 2:07pm
I have been trying to do the same thing with my hair. I have naturlly curly hair and I take about and hour and a half to dry it straight everyday and when I let my hair dry curly it kind of gets like Julia's but it is a little frizzy. Anyway in the YM PROM issue of there is a picture and a description of how to do what you are looking for.
Jes
Prettywoman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prettywoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2000 at 2:38am
Can anyone tell me how to get the curls Julia Roberts had in the "pretty woman" movie, I have the length just can't figure out how to get the curls....Thank you muchly for any suggestions!!!!
Kris

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic