Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tempermantal hair.:)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovelylady View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelylady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tempermantal hair.:)
    Posted: February 12 2000 at 9:39pm
I have very very fine, very thin naturally currly hair. For a long time I was trying to grow it nice and long and ultra feminan. It was working great in the humid climate of Florida. But now that I am in the dry climate of Pensylvania I had to cut it short for the first time ever.(it is now about chin length). I found to my surprise that I actually enjoy the quicker drying time and wash-and-go option. But I'm forseeing a problem as it grows out. How do I keep the ends from splitting and breaking - which they do if I even think about it? How does one grow long hair-if I decide to go back to that- in a dry climate with extreemly fragile hair? I guess I am glad to know that my life isn't over if I have short hair. But I would like to have the option.
Michelle Cheang View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Cheang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 12:39am
I have the same problem too. My layered hair is over my shoulders and I too have natural curl which makes me look so messy. Imagine this:- Straight hair until half way then suddenly, ugly looking curls. To make things worse, my hair is dry and fly-away. My stylist says that the only way for my hair to be manageable is to do intensive treatment every month.

Now, I spray some leave-in conditioner before I sleep and this makes my hair more manageable in the morning. Maybe you can try this too!

Happy trying.
Michelle Cheang View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Cheang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 12:39am
I have the same problem too. My layered hair is over my shoulders and I too have natural curl which makes me look so messy. Imagine this:- Straight hair until half way then suddenly, ugly looking curls. To make things worse, my hair is dry and fly-away. My stylist says that the only way for my hair to be manageable is to do intensive treatment every month.

Now, I spray some leave-in conditioner before I sleep and this makes my hair more manageable in the morning. Maybe you can try this too!

Happy trying.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic