Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Body Wave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lschmidt77 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lschmidt77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Body Wave
    Posted: February 16 2000 at 12:06pm
I am considering getting a body wave. I have fairly thick hair and I don't want tight curls, just big waves. Should I get a body wave or just a really loose perm? How easy/hard is it to style? Would I need to blow dry every time I wash, or could I let it air dry occassionally too? Sorry if these are lame questions, but I have not done anythign new to my hair in 10 years!!! Thanks
denise.ns View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denise.ns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2000 at 3:02pm
Hello, been there, done that.

My hair is thick, coarse, dry and long.
I got a loose perm a couple of years ago and it worked fine. Don't blowdry it unless you have to, it could end up going all frizzy. Hope this helps.

D
MR-HAIR View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR-HAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2000 at 1:08am
like yours my hair is fairly thick and also rather longish, so hense I have no option but to have a soft perm in it in order for it to be managable.
I finbd the best way to blowdry my hair is to take the blowdryer and remove the excess moisture, I then take a large round brush to style the top, when it comes to the back I tend to just scrunge it up, however when styling my hair I always leave it slightly damp, this helps to eliminate the over dried frizzy look.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic