Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Debra Messing's Curls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jdaviet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdaviet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Debra Messing's Curls
    Posted: February 23 2000 at 10:44am
Please tell me how to achieve Debra Messing's beautiful long loose curls! I have long curly hair very similar to hers, but I want that loose chunky curl that she is wearing on the latest episodes of "Will and Grace".
505DALLAS505 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 505DALLAS505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2000 at 7:23pm
HAVE YOU SEEN DEBRA MESSING'S HAIR-AD ON TV HER HAIR IS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT---AND LOOKS SUPER EXCELLENT--M.M. OF DALLAS
rda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2000 at 8:32pm
I am pretty sure none of the celebrities we see with beautiful ringlets just jump out of the shower with them! Nor do they have both naturally straight hair AND ringlets. What they do have is stylists that will individually curl those ringlets with a curling iron, or will straighten it, and touch it up whenever needed during filming. Debra Messing and Sarah Jessica Parker's hairstyles are not real life folks!
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2001 at 5:41pm
Reply to message: 9.106.1
their hair is real life if real life involves three people working your hair over very twenty minutes!!

it sure looks great, though, doesn`t it?
BaldSandra
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2001 at 9:31pm
Reply to message: 9.574.1
I read in a hair magazine how they do Debra Messing`s hair. It stated that it is curled with a curling iron. They blow it dry then spray each section with thermasilk spray before curling it. In other words, doing this every day could damage your hair. Does look good though!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic