Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Too much hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
denise.ns View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denise.ns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Too much hair!
    Posted: March 02 2000 at 3:11pm
My hair is long, coarse, wavy, thick and irritating! I can only style it one way, can't get it cut too short and I am fed up with it. I need a new do since I've had this one for the past 10 years! Please, someone help me?

chocolate chip View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate chip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2000 at 5:43pm
Denise,
Have you tried going to a good hairstylist? Ihave hair similar to yours and was finally ready to get it cut short when I finally stopped being cheap, going to $10. haircut shops. I pay more, but I found a hairstylist who could work miracles on my hair. When he does it, it looks fabulous for a full week, and even looks pretty good for another week(if I wrap it or roll the ends up at nite0.
denise.ns View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denise.ns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2000 at 12:58pm
I have been thinking about that but the last time I spent 30-40 dollars on my hair, I ended up with layers when I got there with full length hair. I cried for 3 days! I probably will have to end up trying it again but I'm kind of hesitant. Thanks

Denise.ns
Sweetie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2000 at 4:44pm
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU DO !!! MY HAIR IS EXTRA THICK BUT IS VERY WAVY. I CANT CUT MY HAIR SHORT EITHER SO I'M JUST GROWING IT LONG, AND THEN GETTING SOME REALLY COOL LAYERS CUT IN IT. BUT THE THING I WOULD RECOMEND FOR ANYONE TO HAVE WITH HAIR LIKE MINE IS A HAIR STRAIGHTENER. IT REALLY HELPS THE WAVES TO BE STRAIGHT AND CALMS DOWN THE FLUFF THAT THE THICKNESS OF MY THE HAIR CAUSES.
;-)
denise.ns View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denise.ns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2000 at 8:40am
Don't you find it takes a long time to put your straightener in? I have a child and getting up for work is my worst time! I can't do anything with it besides tie it back. Wouldn't a straightener take too much time or can you do it in the night before you go to bed without waking up to your hair being frizzy?
Thanks
Denise
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic